If you need urgent help with your mental health right now, you can get in touch with the Trust’s Initial Response services. These numbers are open for anyone to call, 24 hours a day.
If you live in:
- Cumbria call Access Liaison Integrated Service on 0300 123 9015
- Newcastle or Gateshead call the Crisis Resolution and Home Treatment Service on 0191 814 8899
- North Tyneside or Northumberland call the Initial Response Team on 0303 123 1146
- South Tyneside or Sunderland call the Initial Response Service on 0303 123 1145
- If you or another person have been harmed or are at immediate risk you may require an emergency response contact 999 and ask for the relevant service.
Who else can I talk to?
If you wish to access one of the Trust’s mental health or disability services, please telephone the service direct. Details can be found in our service directory, or you can contact your GP who can refer you.
Call NHS 111. It’s open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Psychological Wellbeing Services are for adults who are finding it difficult to cope, feel low, anxious or stressed, worried, or are not sleeping properly. You can contact them on the following numbers:
Self help support booklet and card
Hard copies are available from the Patient Information Centre Tel: 0191 246 7288 or email email@example.com
Support booklet and card
Information for referrers
If you’re a GP or another referrer, our Referrers section has more information about access to our services, including lists of appropriate contact details for referrals, as well as mental health education resources.