Driving assessment referral forms
Passenger assessment referral forms
Powered wheelchair and mobility scooter assessment referral forms
Hubs referral form
Our aim is to help people maintain or regain independence as drivers and passengers following a change in health. At North East Drive Mobility, we also conduct powered wheelchair assessments, and work alongside our Mobility Hubs Advice Service for those who are looking for alternatives to driving.
North East Drive Mobility is supported by the Department of Transport and Driving Mobility
The North East Drive Mobility service offers:
- A specialist, independent driving assessment which is clinically led by skilled and trained Mobility Clinicians and Driving Advisers. Further information can be found on our Driving Assessments page.
- Advice on vehicle adaptations and driver solutions.Further information can be found on our Tuition page.
- Passenger assessment for those with difficulties getting in and out of a vehicle, including wheelchair stowage. Further information can be found on our Passenger Assessments page.
- Powered wheelchair and scooter assessments to help you maintain independence. Further information can be found on our Powered Wheelchair and Mobility Scooter Assessments page.
- For clients recommended to cease driving, or who require advice on alternatives to driving, our North East and Cumbria Hubs Mobility Advice Service can help. Further information can be found on our Hubs Mobility page.
- Specialist driving tuition for clients who have previously been assessed at the centre. Further information can be found on our Tuition page.
Please watch these short videos which will explain what the service offers and how we can help you.
Patient and Carer Involvement
We believe it is very important you, your carers and families have opportunity to design and improve our services. The Patient and Carer Involvement Service provides support to people who want to be involved in developing our services and provide a range of projects and activities that people can take part in. To find out more, please visit the Patient and Carer Involvement website pages
Points of You
Feedback is very important to us. Fill out our Points of You survey to anonymously have your say and comment on the ward or service you have experienced.