Equality Diversity and Inclusion
Equality and diversity are important in the NHS. With a diverse community of staff and populations we serve, it is important we are open and inclusive.
Ensuring equality diversity and inclusion are crucial to the delivery of our services. With a diverse community of staff and populations we serve, it is important we are open and inclusive.
Public bodies subject to the specific duties must publish information to show their compliance with the Equality Duty.
As a Trust we must show consideration for how we:
- Eliminate unlawful discrimination, harassment and victimisation and any other conduct prohibited by the Act
- Advance equality of opportunity between people who share a protected characteristic and people who do not share it
- Foster good relations between people who share a protected characteristic and people who do not share it
We do this through the publication of an Equality and Diversity Strategy and annual reporting of outcomes towards that strategy. The Trust’s Equality Strategy 2018-2022 provides the background to the setting of our Equality Objectives to meet the Public Sector Duties of the Equality Act 2010. Details of the actions can be found in Appendix 1 of the Strategy and will be updated on a yearly basis throughout the life of the strategy.
The Workforce Equality and Diversity Information to be found in the Annual Reports helps us to fulfil our Public Sector Equality Duties under the Equality Act 2010. The information contained in this document should be read in conjunction with that in our Equality Strategy.
To find out more about this or any other of our equality objectives please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Equality and Diversity Annual Report 22-23 (2Mb)
- EDS Extensive Report April 2023
- Equality, Diversity and Human Rights Report to end April 2021
- Gender Pay Gap Report 2021-2022
- WRES and WDES report July 2022 for People Committee
- WRES and WDES report for Trust Board September 2021
- WRES and WDES report for Trust Board September 2021 – Appendices
- WRES and WDES report for Trust Board September 2020
- Disability Themed Actions
- BAME Themed Actions
- EDS WRES WDES Trust Board August 2019
- Equality and Diversity Strategy 2018 Revision 2.0 November 2018.docx
- EDS2 WRES Trust Board Report July 2018
- 2016 EDS2 and WRES Updates and Submissions
- EDS2 June 2017 Summary Report
- WRES Submission 201730
- EDS2 & WRES July 2018 Report and Actions
- Annual Report 2018-2019