CNTW self help guides
We have a range of self help guides that are available to view here www.cntw.nhs.uk/selfhelp
Talk to FRANK
If you want to talk, you can call FRANK, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year on 0300 123 6600. For people with hearing impairments, you can textphone FRANK on 0300 123 1099. Calls from a mobile phone vary in cost depending on what network you’re on. Calls from a landline cost no more than a normal national call (to an 01 or 02 number). The calls may show up on the bill.
Live Chat can be accessed here this is available from 2pm – 6pm and is completely confidential, you don’t even have to use your real name.
You can send a text to FRANK on 82111. The cost of sending a text to FRANK is the same as a standard text message – which will depend on your network tarrif. There is no charge for receiving text messages from FRANK.
You can email FRANK here. The reply will come from [email protected] and the subject line won’t have your question in it.
Substance misuse diary
Please feel free to download this sheet to help you keep a track of your alcohol or drug use and understand the events leading up to this and how you were feeling.
Substance misuse diary (17kB)
Other useful websites
- drinkaware.co.uk (online support tools including alcohol diaries and unit calculators)
- smartrecovery.org.uk (information on smart recovery mutual aid meetings and the opportunity to access meetings online)
- alcoholics-anonymous.org.uk (alcoholics anonymous meeting locations and online meeting access)
- ukna.org (narcotics anonymous meeting locations and online meeting access
- www.re-solv.org (advice and information on solvent abuse)