Qualifications include BA in History.
Experience and skills/expertise:
- Member of CNTW Involvement Bank
- Woman and Non-Binary Officer for Student Union at Kings College, Cambridge
- Organised and chaired panel discussions on Learning Disabilities and discrimination in health and social care
- Involvement as a writer, speaker and consultant for the national ‘Hearing the Voice’ project an interdisciplinary study into voice-hearing.
- Chaplaincy Assistant at Kings College Chapel
- Personal Assistant for Young People with Learning Disabilities and Epilepsy
- Safeguarding Officer at Jesmond Methodist Church