Willow View is a rehabilitation and recovery ward based at St Nicholas Hospital in Gosforth. Willow View has 17 beds providing a safe and therapeutic environment to help with rebuilding living skills. During your stay you will be supported with:
- daily living skills
- developing social skills and interests
- improving your self-esteem and self-confidence
- maintaining contact with family and friends
- managing problems with alcohol and/or drugs
- joining education and vocational programmes
- finding move-on accommodation.
Who is Willow View for?
The service is for men and women with serious mental illness and complex needs who require intensive rehabilitation over the short to medium term.
How can I get referred?
You can be referred by your Care Co-ordinator and Specialist Mental Health Team