If you want to make a comment, suggestion, compliment or complaint you can:
– talk to the people directly involved in your care
– ask a member of staff for a feedback form, or complete a form on the Trust
– telephone the Complaints Department Tel: 0191 245 6672
– email [email protected]
Please note that information sent to the Trust via email is sent at your own risk
We are always looking at ways to improve services. Your feedback allows us to monitor the quality of our services and act upon issues that you bring to our attention.
You can provide feedback in the following ways:
– the quickest way for you to do this is to complete our short online survey at www.cntw.nhs.uk/poy
– complete a Points of You survey, available on wards, reception areas or from
– other options for sharing your feedback and experience
Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)
PALS provide confidential advice and support, helping you to sort out any concerns that you may have about any aspect of your or your loved ones care.
We act independently when handling patient and family concerns, liaising with staff, managers and, where appropriate, relevant organisations, to negotiate prompt solutions. If necessary, we can also refer patients and families to specific local or national-based support agencies.
North of Tyne
Tel: 0800 032 0202
Email: [email protected]
Post: FREEPOST PALS
9.00 am – 4.30 pm, Monday to Friday
An answerphone is available at all times for you to leave a message. A member of the PALS team will aim to return your call as soon as possible.