The events of the last year have shown us all that we have a great deal to be proud of. Each year we hold our annual staff awards to celebrate the achievements of our staff and entries are now open for our 2021 awards.
We have achieved the unthinkable, no one could have ever envisaged the challenges we would face, and yet here we all stand, together.
We have risen up and overcome many challenges, we have been innovative, we have been loyal, dedicated, creative and we have stayed true to our values. We’ve experienced dark times when it was difficult to hold our heads up and carry on, and yet we are still here. It’s time to celebrate your many achievements.
Nominations are now open for our 12th annual Staff Excellence Awards and we need your help to nominate the outstanding individuals and teams you would like to win. In what has been the most challenging time in our history, let’s share our stories and recognise our heroes.
Our Staff Excellence Awards celebrate the dedication, hard work and achievements of CNTW and NTW Solutions staff members who’ve made a real difference to service users, carers or work colleagues.
To nominate is really easy. All you need to do is visit the online nominations page, select the category you’d like to make the nomination in and then write a short statement of no more than 300 words on why you think that individual or team should win.
There are 19 categories you can make nominations in:
- Rising Star Award
- Behind the Scenes Award – Individual (two awards: CNTW and NTW Solutions)
- Behind the Scenes Award – Team (two awards: CNTW and NTW Solutions)
- Clinical Team of the Year (four awards: north, north Cumbria, central and south localities)
- Clinician of the Year (four awards: north, north Cumbria, central, and south localities)
- Healthcare Worker of the Year (four awards: north, north Cumbria, central, and south localities)
- Knowledge, Safety and Innovation
- Working Together
- Leadership Award (not dependent on role or seniority)
- Manager of the Year
- Unsung Hero
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Positive Impact Award (for someone who gives their time freely and has made a remarkable contribution to the Trust)
Shortlisted nominees in each category will be honoured at a ceremony on Friday 3 September. Obviously, we don’t know what the future holds and if the roadmap to the easing of lockdown will continue, however, it is our sincere hope that we may be allowed to celebrate together. Last year we held our first ever online ceremony which proved to be a really good way to be able to share our successes with our loved ones and colleagues, and we plan to do that again, so regardless of wherever we are, we can celebrate together. However, if it is possible for us to do so, then we will do all we can to once again come together at an event.
Remember, you can nominate as many individuals or teams as you like: complete your form now and help us to celebrate the dedication and hard work of our staff who make a difference each day.
Nominations will close on Friday 18 June. Due to the time constraints of this year’s ceremony, it will not be possible to extend the nomination period beyond this date, so please complete your entries as soon as you are able.
Good luck everyone!