John Lawlor OBE is retiring as the Chief Executive of this twice rated Outstanding Trust on the 31 January 2022.
If you can answer the following questions positively, please contact Ken Jarrold CBE, Chair of the Council of Governors and Board of Directors and John Lawlor to discuss the role.
- Do you keep service users and carers at the centre of all you do and, in your mind, and heart?
- Are you committed to good relationships with the Governors, members of the Board and our colleagues of every profession and occupation?
- Can you lead and manage, support others to manage and encourage leadership throughout the Trust?
- Do you understand that CNTW cannot deliver for the people we serve on our own and that relationships with Local Government, Primary Care Networks, the Third Sector and all our partners are fundamental to all we do?
- Can you fulfil the role of the Accountable Officer of a Statutory organisation and play a full part in the work of the Integrated Care System?
- Can you work with our Staff Networks and all our colleagues to progress the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion agenda and combat discrimination of any kind?
- Will you do your best to live the values of CNTW – caring and compassionate, respectful, honest and transparent?
If you can answer these questions positively, you could be our next Chief Executive.
The ideal candidate will also have a demonstrable track record of working at Chief Executive or Executive Director level leadership in healthcare.
Should you be interested in this role and would like to have an informal discussion with Ken Jarrold, Chairman or John Lawlor, Chief Executive, please contact Debbie Henderson, Director of Corporate Affairs and Communications at [email protected].
If you would like a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Jim Canning, Michelle Shirley or Robin Staveley on 020 7426 3985 or via email [email protected].
Closing date for applications: midnight Friday 26 November 2021.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 16th and Friday 17 December 2021.