Our risk management strategy is based on achieving five ambitions which are:
- To support greater devolution of decision making and accountability for management of risk throughout the organisation from Trust Board to point of delivery (Board to Ward).
- To promote a risk culture of monitoring and improvement, which ensures risks to the delivery of Trust’s strategic ambitions are identified and addressed.
- To refine processes, systems and policies throughout the Trust which are in place to support effective risk management and ensure these are integral to activities in the Trust.
- To support service users, carers and stakeholders through reduction of risks to service delivery and improved service provision.
- To support the Trust Board in being able to receive and provide assurance that the Trust is meeting all external compliance targets and legislation responsibilities, including standards
of clinical quality, NHSI compliance requirements and Trust’s licence
Risk Management Strategy (6kB)