When you arrive in the Physical Treatment Centre you will meet one of our mental health nurses, who works within the department consisting of a Team Manager, Clinical Nurse Lead, staff nurses and an assistant nurse practitioner. They will explain what will happen when you attend our services.
• Please note that referral to any of our clinics needs to be made through your care co-ordinator, named nurse, or your doctor.
• The centre staff liaise closely with doctors and nurses on the wards as well as pharmacy staff, your care co-ordinator, and others that you may have contact with in the community.
• The Physical Treatment Centre provides services for both out-patients and some in-patients.
• Staff at the Physical Treatment Centre will be happy to provide information to you and/or your carer about any treatment or therapy that may be recommended for you.
• Please ask your care co-ordinator, named nurse or doctor about this and one of our staff could visit you on the ward, or a visit to our department could be arranged, as appropriate.