Northern Gender Dysphoria Service Information

A referral form for NRGDS, based at Walkergate Park Hospital, Newcastle. This is a service for people who experience persistent confusion and/or distress with their gender. This includes people who want to change physical aspects of their gender as well as those who do not. The service is available to people over the age of 18 who live in England.