NHS Big Tea
Support the NHS Big Tea and help raise funds for the Trust's SHINE Charity (UK registered charity: 1165788). There's a number of ways you can get involved and support our fantastic charity:
- Enter our cake competition – we’d love to see your creations. To enter, simply bake and decorate a cake with the Theme of the NHS Birthday and send a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org Its £5 to enter. Donate £5 via text or Just Giving. Text BIGTEA (no spaces) followed by £5 to 70560. Prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places. *Cake competition poster* NOW CLOSED.
- Fancy a treat? Why not try out our new Coffee machines in Trust Cafe’s for a minimum donation of just £1 (available 5-6 July while stocks last).
- Calling all nurseries and primary schools! We’re inviting your class to have some fun and dress up as an NHS worker in lieu of a small donation for our SHINE Charity. There will be a prize for the best group photo, as judged by members of our Executive Team. See poster for more details. **Deadline extended until Friday 22nd July ** Send photos along with your school name and class to: email@example.com
- Guess how many Tea Bags are in the Tea Pot! (between 1 – 1000) To Enter: Text BIGTEA (no spaces) followed by £2 to 70560 for a chance to win this amazing Tea Pot Planter with tea bags plus a hamper donated by Coastal Hampers. To enter email your guess to firstname.lastname@example.org *Guess how many tea bags poster* NOW CLOSED
- Host a Tea Party! Its as easy as one, two, tea. We’ve got all you need to make it a fantastic celebration – Bunting, signs, food cards, coasters, teapot centrepiece – see links below. Plus, here’s NHS Big Tea Welcome Guide gives you lots of useful hints and tips to make your Tea Party a great success. Funds made on the day can be donated to SHINE via Just Giving or via Text to BIGTEA (no spaces) followed by your donation amount to 70560.
- Join our Mind, Health and Wellbeing Staff Network and Disabled Staff Network drop in on Wednesday 6 July 2022 12 till 1pm, Lounge, St. Nicholas Hospital, Newcastle where they will be selling small gifts in aid of the SHINE Charity. * Mind, Health and Wellbeing Network and Disabled Staff Network Poster *
- CNTW Volunteers are holding a stall selling gift items in aid of the SHINE Charity. Why not pop along and pick up bath bombs, candles, hand balm and slate hearts for £1 each. Dates are 5th July 2022 St. Nicholas Hospital 11.30 – 12.30pm and 5th and 6th July 2022 St. George’s Park Cafe 11.30 – 2.00pm. *CNTW Volunteer SHINE Stall Poster *
- And don’t forget, you can also join in the celebrations on social media using #NHSBigTea – we’d love to see your pics!
NHS Big Tea Teapot Centrepiece
Thank you the following supporters of our NHS Big Tea Charity fundraising activities:
- Big Bear Promo
- Coastal Hampers
- Starbucks – Northumberland and Neville Street, Newcastle
Please note: Texts will cost donation amount plus one standard network message. Prizes may vary from those shown.